Call Now: 260-213-3323
Pac-Van has partnered with Star Benefit Associates and MedicareIndy to provide our employees advice and guidance as they approach Medicare.
There are many factors that can impact your decision on when to enroll in Medicare.
Yes , you may have a choice as to when your Medicare starts. These factors include:
· How long are you planning on working?
· Do you have a spouse or dependents on the company health plan?
· Are you planning on applying for Social Security Income?
· Do you have a Health Savings Account on the group plan?
· What costs are associate with your group plan? Premiums? Deductible and Out of Pocket Maximum? Prescription costs?
Consulting with an independent agent can help you answer your Medicare questions like: When and how to sign up for Medicare, How to avoid penalties, What the various parts of Medicare are and how they work, and What plans might be the best choice for your unique situation.
Star Benefit Associates has assigned Jason Denniston, owner of Medicare Indy, to be Pac-Van’s dedicated agent and resource for all your Medicare questions.
He is one of Star Benefit’s top independent agents and because Medicare is a federal program he is able to advise you on your options and next steps regardless of what state you reside in.Schedule an informational phone consultation on Jason’s calendar
by visiting: www.medicareindy.com/pacvan
or by calling him at 260-213-3323.
His office is open 9:00-5:00 Eastern and other times by appointment.Click Here to Schedule an Appointment